Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Still in Granada. Still Eating. Just not writing about it.

Dear Reader,

I didn't tell you this, but since last March (over a year ago), I've grown more than jaded of shawarma, moved to a street with significantly fewer bars (and that is not in the shawarma-dense neighborhood of Calle Elvira), and I've been eating, somewhere in the range of three meals a day. And at least once or twice a week, I've been to tapas bars. Sometimes those tapas bars have even been new and exciting ones, or horribly disappointing ones.

But I haven't been writing about it.

Anyhow, it turns out that I'm doing society a disservice: Google analytics tells me that the bulk of the (very few) visitors to this site find it through a search engine. There's obviously a need for people to have someone sift through the chaff of Granada dining establishments so that they don't starve while they're in my fair adoptive/adopted city. And I haven't been holding my end of the stick.

So, from now through the end of the summer, I promise: an extremely short daily review. Of something. Probably eatable.

No comments: